Lindsey Sacher represents both plaintiffs and defendants in complex business and tort litigation.
A trial lawyer, Lindsey handles all stages of litigation, through trial and the appellate process. She has substantial experience defending clients in nearly every type of tort claim – among them, claims involving premises and product liability, negligence, and various toxic exposures. Lindsey’s cases allege a wide array of damages from death and catastrophic injuries (brain, severe disfigurement, and loss of limb) to property loss and destruction.
Lindsey also advises clients on product labeling (including warning) issues and on compliance with state and federal consumer protection laws. In addition, she has significant experience with insurance coverage matters and regularly litigates business and commercial disputes.
Lindsey is known for her dynamic presentation style and outstanding written work product. Before becoming an attorney, Lindsey taught high school English. Her past experience in the classroom, coupled with her persuasive writing, lay the foundation for Lindsey’s successful presentation of complex legal arguments in a manner that is captivating and easy for judges and juries to understand.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2011); Case Western Reserve Law Review, Contributing Editor; Order of the Coif; Moot Court Team
- Miami University (B.S., magna cum laude, 2006); Phi Beta Kappa
- State Admissions
- Ohio, 2011
- Pennsylvania, 2019
- Served as lead trial attorney in a jury trial involving allegations of trespass, conversion, property damage, and other tort claims; won a directed verdict after Plaintiff’s case
- Served as lead attorney for multiple Ohio utilities in defending a variety of negligence-based personal injury and property damage claims
- Led briefing in winning summary judgment in an insurance dispute on behalf of a captive insurance carrier
- Managed discovery teams and briefing in case brought by 15 plaintiffs for breach of contract and alleged violations of the Ohio Business Opportunity Plan Act on behalf of a coating and sealant manufacturer; obtained summary judgment, which was upheld on appeal
- “That’s Quite a Story,” Tucker Ellis In-House Counsel Summit (November 2022)
- Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Stars® (2014–2023)
- The Best Lawyers in America® (2024)
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association