Black Inclusion and Advancement Network
A resource network for Tucker Ellis's Black attorneys and staff
The Black Inclusion and Advancement Network (BIAN) is a valuable resource for Tucker Ellis’s Black attorneys and staff.
Serving our firm’s Black attorneys and staff, BIAN’s mission is to
- create a safe and open space of support and mentorship and a sense of community
- provide access to educational, social, and business development opportunities
- advocate for career advancement and leadership positions
- collaborate with firm leadership to address retention and recruitment efforts and advance equity, diversity, and inclusion initiatives
- amplify black voices, accomplishments, and cultural awareness
- empower BIAN members to be heard, valued, and visible
BIAN encourages our members not only to participate in, but also to educate our members and our firm on civic engagement opportunities that have cultural significance, as well as racial injustice programs that can help bring about meaningful and positive change to our community. BIAN actively collaborates with affinity organizations both in and outside of the firm in order to advance our mission and support the firm’s Pipeline Program efforts.
BIAN is co-chaired by Sarena Holder and Ludgy LaRochelle.