Victoria Stallkamp uses her rich background in chemicals and material engineering and bioengineering to support our nationwide intellectual property practice and clients.
Victoria assists in managing domestic, international, and foreign patent and trademark filings, drafting and reviewing IP business agreements, as well as performing freedom-to-operate evaluations and trademark analysis.
In law school, Victoria supported the Tucker Ellis Intellectual Property Department as a law clerk. In this role, she assisted in trademark clearance searching, patent searching, and trademark prosecution. With a Bachelor of Science degree in chemical and materials engineering and a minor in bioengineering, she is particularly well suited to assist with prosecution of diverse chemical, materials, and bioengineering innovations across various industries.
While earning her undergraduate degree, Victoria was awarded a National Science Foundation grant to support her research of electronic nanoscale material collection. It was during Victoria’s undergraduate research experiences when she recognized that groundbreaking research and innovative technologies were often protected through patents and legal mechanisms. This realization marked the inception of her journey into the world of intellectual property. During her three years in law school, Victoria expanded her knowledge in IP law through her coursework in trademarks, copyrights, and business agreements. Victoria is eager to use her firsthand experience with research and innovation processes to advocate for clients’ specific patent and trademark needs.
Outside the world of IP, Victoria enjoys distance running, cooking, and spending time with her niece and nephews. She also enjoys reading and watching movies at home with her husband Zach.
- Cleveland State University College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2023); CALI Award in Criminal Procedure; Student Intellectual Property Law Association; Women in Law School Association; Cleveland State Law School Student Admissions Ambassador
- University of Dayton (B.S., Chemical and Materials Engineering; minor in Bioengineering; 2019); Verfhoff Family Research Fellowship Award for Chemical Engineering; Presidential Scholarship; Scholar Athlete Award)
- State Admissions
- Ohio, 2023
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Cleveland Intellectual Property Law Association
- American Bar Association
- Second Harvest Food Bank of North Central Ohio, Volunteer