Madeline Fogel defends clients as both national and local counsel in complex civil litigation in the areas of mass tort and product liability, general liability and casualty, and commercial matters.
Madeline represents Fortune 500 companies, closely held corporations, and individuals in Illinois and Missouri – including the counties of Cook, Madison, and St. Clair – and the city of St. Louis.
Madeline is experienced in all aspects of civil litigation, including motion practice, paper discovery, and depositions. She is known for her keen ability to elicit critical information during her cross examinations of plaintiffs and other fact witnesses. As a member of some of the firm’s national counsel teams, Madeline assists in local counsel training and executing client national strategies.
Madeline was a member of the swim team at the University of Arkansas. In her free time, she enjoys working out at Barry’s Bootcamp, watching SEC football, exploring Chicago’s restaurant scene, and working on her golf game.
- University of Missouri School of Law (J.D., 2014); Certificate of Dispute Resolution; Elwood Thomas Inns of Court; Dean's List (2012-2013); Federalist Society
- University of Arkansas (B.A. in Political Science, 2011)
- State Admissions
- Missouri, 2014
- Illinois, 2015
- Service Areas
- Mass Tort & Product Liability
- Business Litigation
- Best Lawyers®: Ones to Watch (2022, 2023)
- The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis