Viktorija Zdraveva focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation, professional liability defense, employment law, and personal injury defense.
Viktorija represents clients in a wide range of service areas, including professional liability, employment, personal injury, white collar crime, defamation, commercial real estate, and municipal liability. She has assisted in defending insurance agents and brokers, lawyers, accountants, and other professionals in liability matters in state and federal courts throughout Ohio. Viktorija’s experience includes litigating employment claims before administrative forums and in state and federal courts, defending various corporations in business and personal torts, contract disputes, and trade secret/non-compete matters, as well as in personal injury, consumer protection, product liability, and landlord/tenant matters. Viktorija has also assisted prospective cannabis businesses in preparing competitive business license applications and obtaining licenses to operate in Ohio.
Called upon by clients for her creative and meticulous approach to formulating defense strategies, Viktorija is adept at identifying key issues in cases, conducting legal research and pre-discovery fact investigations, evaluating grounds for early dispositive motions, developing defense strategies, conducting witness interviews and depositions, and engaging in settlement negotiations with opposing counsel. Viktorija’s ability to understand, organize, and communicate complicated information, along with her interpersonal skills, make her a valuable asset to clients.
During law school, Viktorija served as legal extern with the U.S. Department of Justice Executive Office for Immigration Review at the Cleveland Immigration Court, where she prepared bench memoranda, performed in-depth research and analysis of novel issues, and assisted in drafting decisions on applications for relief from removal.
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law (J.D., 2018); Member of Trial Advocacy Team; Member of Journal of Law & Health
- The Ohio State University (B.S., 2015)
- State Admissions
- Ohio, 2018
- Federal Admissions
- United States Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- Macedonian (fluent)
- Serbian (elementary proficiency)
- Bulgarian (elementary proficiency)
- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- CMBA Pro Bono & Community Programs
- Cleveland Intellectual Property Association
- The Legal Aid Society of Cleveland