Trenton Galetti defends clients in toxic tort and repeat litigation involving product and premises liability, as well as other suits involving a myriad of catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death claims.
An experienced litigator, Trenton defends a diverse range of manufacturers, sellers, constructors, and distributors. He has significant experience defending clients in asbestos litigation, as well as claims involving diacetyl and benzene.
Trenton’s experience enables him to quickly identify and focus on key facts and issues, bringing efficiency and critical thinking to the forefront of every case. He leads or manages the defense of claims from the beginning pleading stage through closure – often drafting dispositive motions; pre-trial, and post-trial motions; and engaging in both offensive and defensive deposition and written discovery. Because of his deep interest in each case, Trenton is often called upon to cross examine treating physicians and experts, as well as provide candid and meaningful case evaluations to stakeholders.
Trenton’s commitment to public service has been, and continues to be, unwavering. For several years he served in the United States Army, 82nd Airborne Division, and then later in the Illinois National Guard. From 2013-2017, Trenton served as Alderman Ward 7-Belleville.
Trenton lives in O’Fallon, Illinois, with his two sons, ages 11 and 10.
- The John Marshall Law School (J.D., 2003)
- Southern Illinois University Carbondale (B.A., 1999)
- State Admissions
- Illinois, 2003
- Missouri, 2011
- Federal Admissions
- United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- Service Areas
- Mass Tort & Product Liability
- Chapter 12, “Commercial Development v. Agricultural Interests,” Commercial Real Estate (IICLE, 2004, Supp., 2007)
- Alderman, Ward 7 – Belleville, Illinois (2013–2017)