Marissa Diver maintains a hybrid practice, serving clients in both the litigation and transactional space with a focus on employee benefits and labor and employment law.
As a member of the Tucker Ellis Junior Attorney Corps, Marissa has gained experience drafting various motions for litigation matters, assisting in the due diligence review in preparation for transactions, and helping clients avoid litigation by advising them on numerous issues.
During law school, Marissa worked as a Tucker Ellis Summer Associate, where she had the opportunity to support attorneys in a variety of areas, including conducting research for ongoing litigation, drafting an argument section for a successful motion for summary judgment, conducting research to advise a client of the types of ERISA fiduciaries, and completing pro bono guardianship applications for immigrants.
In her spare time, Marissa enjoys playing volleyball, crafting, and spending time with family and friends.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2023; Eminent Scholar; The Ohio State University Business Law Journal, Symposium Editor; Entrepreneurial Business Law Clinic; Moot Court Travel Team; Women's Legal Society)
- The University of Toledo (B.B.A. in Human Resource Management, summa cum laude, 2020; President's Honor List; College of Business and Innovation Dean's List; Women in Business Leadership, Vice President of Administration and Co-Founder; Undergraduate Law Society, Vice President; Society for Human Resource Management)
- State Admissions
- Ohio, 2023
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- New Directions Career Center, Non-Voting Board Member (2021–2022)