Abigail Williams represents clients in general litigation matters with an emphasis on the defense of mass tort and product liability matters.
Abby is experienced in all stages of litigation, including nuanced and strategic legal research and analysis, document reviews and drafting, and responding to motions and discovery. She is well positioned and experienced in mediations and settlement conferences, as well as oral arguments.
In addition to mass tort and product liability matters, Abby’s experience in general commercial litigation brings depth of diversity to the Tucker Ellis mass tort and product liability teams.
As a former judicial extern to the Honorable Donald C. Nugent of the United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio, Abby used her research skills to analyze federal and state law issues in drafting and assisting in the drafting of court memoranda and opinions.
When not working, Abby is often outside walking her golden retriever Wally throughout downtown Cleveland or enjoying the company of friends on one of the city’s many patios.
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2019); CALI Excellence for the Future Award for Antitrust, Legal Writing; The Global Business Law Review, Business Editor
- The Ohio State University (B.A. in Political Science, 2014)
- State Admissions
- Ohio, 2019
- Federal Admissions
- United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- 3Rs Program Volunteer
- Cleveland Leadership Center
- OnBoard Cleveland Class of 2022