Intellectual Property Summit
Keeping our IP attorneys in sync and on track
Once a year, attorneys in our Intellectual Property (IP) Department unite in Cleveland to discuss developments in the department, their practices, and the world of IP law. Featuring a series of presentations, catch-up sessions, and relationship-building activities, our IP Summit provides a venue for IP attorneys from all Tucker Ellis Hallways to share their ideas and align their goals.
How it works
The three-day Summit begins with an informal reception and dinner for our IP attorneys, followed by two days of panels, presentations, and networking activities. During the Summit, our IP attorneys
- meet attorneys who have recently joined the department
- update one another on client and practice developments
- discuss workflow, set targets, and create action plans
- learn about growth opportunities from Tucker Ellis attorneys in other practice areas
- hear from in-house counsel clients about key IP trends in their businesses
The Summit also gives our IP partners an opportunity to hold strategic meetings and conduct mid-year reviews of associates and counsel.
The primary goal of our annual IP Summit is to provide space for our IP attorneys to touch base, network, and inspire one another. Reflecting our belief that the most meaningful and fruitful interactions occur in person, the Summit keeps our IP Department in sync and on track by educating our attorneys on developments in their practice area, strengthening relationships, and galvanizing business development.