Spencer Krebs represents clients in state and federal court in matters involving labor and employment, complex commercial disputes, and general civil litigation.
Spencer works closely with companies ranging from start-ups and family businesses to multinational corporations to obtain achievable goals that consider both business and legal interests. He is experienced in all aspects of disputes concerning business transactions and relationships – from pre-litigation counseling to appellate advocacy – and has successfully resolved lawsuits involving real estate transactions, construction disputes, breach of contract claims, business torts, shareholder disputes, and insurance coverage.
Spencer has also been involved in all aspects of probate litigation. He handles complex probate litigation matters pertaining to wills, trusts, and guardianships, including claims involving breach of fiduciary duties by a trustee or executor.
Spencer lives in Kamm’s Corner. In his spare time, he enjoys cooking, golfing, traveling, hiking with his dog Athena, and rooting for Cleveland’s sports teams.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law (J.D., 2018)
- Notre Dame College (B.A. in political science, 2013); Moot Court Team; Football Team, Co-Captain
- State Admissions
- Ohio, 2018
- Federal Admissions
- United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- “5 Steps to Keep Change Orders from Becoming Disputes,” Construction Dive (June 2023)
- “Subcontractors Feel the Pinch but Still Expect Growth,” Construction Dive (June 2023)
- The Cleveland Foundation, Foundations for Philanthropy Cohort (2022)
- The Greater Cleveland Habitat for Humanity, Board Member (2022-present)
- Notre Dame College Advancement Committee (2021-present)
- William K. Thomas American Inn of Court, Executive Committee Member (2020-present)
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- 3Rs Program
- Norman S. Minor Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association