Danielle Easton protects landowners’ property rights by providing creative solutions and zealous advocacy.
Danielle is part of a growing Tucker Ellis team that focuses on land use and zoning. She has experience successfully litigating administrative appeals allowing landowners to get the maximum benefit out of their property rights. She handles various aspects of litigation, including drafting pleadings, conducting fact investigation, and preparing briefs.
During law school, Danielle served as a law clerk for former Eighth District Court of Appeals Judge Tim McCormack, where she reviewed appellate briefs and attended appellate arguments. She also served as a property and torts tutor for first-year law students, which enhanced her own knowledge in these areas of the law.
As an undergraduate student, Danielle was involved in Phi Alpha Delta Pre-Law Fraternity, which exposed her to a career in law. During her second year of law school, she headed the effort to re-activate the school’s Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity chapter, where she served as president and led the chapter to receive an award for “Most Improved Law School Chapter” at its national convention.
Outside of work, Danielle occupies her free time playing soccer, spending time with friends and family, and cheering on Cleveland sports teams.
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2020); CALI Excellence for the Future Award in nine areas, including Land Use, Property, Advanced Brief Writing, and Constitutional Law; Federal Bar Association Award for Excellence in Constitutional Law; Judge Lee E. Skeel Memorial Award for Outstanding Student in Property; Cleveland State Law Review, Editor; Cleveland-Marshall Moot Court Team; Mock Trial Team; Student Bar Association; Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity; Black Law Students Association
- Ohio University (B.A. in Political Science Pre-Law and Sociology Criminology; Certificate in Law, Justice, and Culture, cum laude, 2017)
- State Admissions
- Ohio, 2020
- Federal Admissions
- United States Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- 3Rs Program
- Pro-Bono Appeals Program
- Ohio State Bar Association