Connor Doughty represents clients in complex civil litigation, with an emphasis on pharmaceutical and medical device clients in product liability litigation.
Connor supports several Tucker Ellis life sciences litigation teams in matters across state and federal courts and in multidistrict litigation. He is experienced in various facets of pre-trial litigation, including strategic legal research and analysis, discovery and e-discovery, motion briefing, and witness depositions.
In addition to his work in life sciences litigation, Connor is part of a Tucker Ellis team of attorneys that serves as national counsel in products liability litigation for a Fortune 500 company. Connor also has experience defending various corporations in employment practices litigation and lawsuits under the Illinois Biometric Information Privacy Act (BIPA).
Away from work, Connor enjoys cooking his way through his latest cookbook, catching Cubs games at Wrigley Field, and exploring his Chicago neighborhood with his dog Ollie.
- University of Illinois College of Law (J.D., 2021); Order of the Coif; Rickert Award for Excellence in Legal Writing; Notes Editor, Elder Law Journal; Harno Scholar; CALI Awards for Federal Courts, Constitutional Law, Legal Research, Secured Transactions, Family Law, State and Local Government Law, Elder Law, and Negotiation Strategies and Skills
- University of Kentucky (B.A., summa cum laude, 2017); Phi Beta Kappa; Pi Sigma Alpha Honors Society
- State Admissions
- Illinois, 2021
- Federal Admissions
- United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- “Illinois Supreme Court Holds Five-Year Statute of Limitations Applies to All BIPA Claims,” Tucker Ellis Client Alert (February 2023)
- “Overtime Exemption Rules Are Changing (Again): Here’s How You Can Prepare for Them,” Pay It Forward, American Payroll Association (August/September 2022)
- The Silent Generation: Removing Barriers to Addressing Intimate Partner Violence Among the Elderly, 29 Elder L. J. 181 (2021).
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute