Brandon A. Wojtasik
Brandon Wojtasik focuses on matters involving corporate transactions, mergers and acquisitions, private equity, and corporate governance.
Brandon counsels a spectrum of clients ranging from local, privately held businesses to private equity firms and public companies. His foremost objective is to understand clients’ businesses and their individual goals, assisting them through each phase of the transaction process – from initial deal terms to due diligence through closing. In the boardroom, Brandon helps businesses establish and manage their corporate checks and balances to ensure that each business adheres to the best corporate governance structure for its needs.
With a background in mathematics and economics, Brandon approaches matters with keen, analytical attention. Putting clients at the center of his practice, he strives to provide the highest level of service to help them meet their goals.
As lifelong Clevelanders, Brandon and his wife Stephanie enjoy spending free time supporting Cleveland’s sports, music, and culinary scene.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2018); Order of the Coif; School of Law Leadership Award
- Baldwin-Wallace College (B.S., 2013)
- State Admissions
- Ohio, 2018
- Federal Admissions
- United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- Represented a closely held consulting and computer services firm in its equity sale to a national cybersecurity company
- Represented a private equity company in its equity acquisition of a leading specialty polymer distributer
- Represented a specialty services company in its sale of substantially all of its assets to a national private equity firm
- Represented a public company in its internal reorganization of various of its subsidiary companies
- Represented a privately held distributer and logistics company in its equity acquisition of a shipping and trailer parts manufacturer
- Represented a privately held manufacturer and custom engineering company in its acquisition, by merger, of a leading privately held chain and sprocket producer, which included the purchase of real estate and debt financing
- Represented a private equity firm in its acquisition of a precision components and assemblies producer
- Represented a closely held waste management company in its equity sale to a global leader of waste services
- Represented a global supplier of automotive engine components in its asset purchase of a privately held specialty lubricants manufacturer
- Represented a custom interiors manufacturer in its purchase of substantially all of the assets of a modular wall producer
- Represented a closely held automation technology firm in the buyout and internal reorganization of various of its equityholders
- “The Ethics of Net Working Capital Disputes” and “Changes at the Chancery: A 2022 Delaware Case Law Update,” 2023 Business Law Institute on Corporate Law and M&A, Tucker Ellis LLP (January 2023)
- Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Stars® (2022, 2023)
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- University Settlement, Board Member
- Association for Corporate Growth, Member
- Downtown Cleveland Residents Association, Secretary
- Downtown Cleveland Alliance, former City Advocate
- Phi Kappa Tau Fraternity, former Alumni Relations Advisor