Bradley Dennis represents a diverse group of manufacturing and supply chain clients ranging from small businesses to Fortune 200 companies, with particular emphasis on mass tort and product liability matters.
Brad is part of a Tucker Ellis national counsel team that defends a Fortune 200 corporation in product liability matters filed in state and federal courts across the country. He handles various aspects of pre-trial litigation, including drafting pleadings, conducting fact investigation, handling discovery, and preparing dispositive and evidentiary motions.
Brad’s well-rounded and diverse legal experience – including significant experience conducting research and analysis across a variety of practice areas – brings added value to our teams. In the past, Brad has focused on eDiscovery, having conducted legal research and fact investigation on cybersecurity and data breach matters, as well as complex commercial litigation.
While in law school, Brad served as a Congressional intern for then-Congresswoman Marcia Fudge (now U.S. Secretary of Housing and Urban Development); a law clerk in the United States Attorney’s Office, Northern District of Ohio; and a legal intern with Akron Municipal Court. These experiences provided Brad with unique and helpful insights into the litigation process.
Dedicated to serving our community, Brad’s volunteerism includes service for the Haven of Rest Homeless Shelter. He has had the honor of serving as an invited keynote speaker at NAACP awards programs and the Judge Harold K. Stubbs Award Dinner.
As a former team manager for his university’s basketball team, Brad brings grit, a strong work ethic, and leadership to each and every case.
A northeast Ohio native, Brad lives in downtown Cleveland. He enjoys playing pickup basketball, running in 5k races, and exploring the best food spots around Cleveland. All year round, he can be found cheering for the University of Virginia’s sports teams – Go Hoos!
- University of Virginia School of Law (J.D., 2018); Virginia Journal of Law & Technology; Legal Aid Justice Center Pro Bono Volunteer; Black Law Students Association
- Kent State University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2012); Distinguished Student Leadership Award; Team Manager, Men's Basketball Team
- State Admissions
- Ohio, 2020
- Service Areas
- Mass Tort & Product Liability
- Business Litigation
- Keynote Speaker, NAACP Martin Luther King Jr. Celebration, Barberton, Ohio (2023)
- Panelist, Norman S. Minor Bar Association Annual Law Student Summit for Success (2022)
- Keynote Speaker, Judge Harold K. Studds Awards Dinner, Akron, Ohio (2022)
- Keynote Speaker, Judge Harold K. Stubbs Awards Dinner, Akron, Ohio (2014)
- Keynote Speaker, NAACP Annual Freedom Fund Awards Dinner, Akron, Ohio (2011)
- Keynote Speaker, NAACP Annual Life Membership Awards Luncheon, Akron, Ohio (2008)
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Norman S. Minor Bar Association
- Volunteer, Legal Aid Society of Cleveland