Tayler Gill uses her research and writing skills to support Tucker Ellis litigation teams across a variety of practice areas.
Tayler provides attentive guidance to clients throughout litigation – from the filing of the complaint to the resolution of the case. As a member of the Tucker Ellis Junior Attorney Corps, Tayler works with clients across a range of practice areas, including mass tort, product liability, personal injury, and business litigation – gaining invaluable experience and adding value to each matter.
A natural leader and problem solver, Tayler approaches each matter with tenacity and perseverance to obtain favorable results for clients. Her experience includes conducting factual investigations; performing strategic legal research; preparing legal memoranda, pleadings, discovery responses, and motions; and trial preparation.
During law school, Tayler received the Dean’s Learn Law. Live Justice Award, which recognizes one outstanding graduating student who is not only academically successful, but also has learned what it means to live justice – to be committed to making clients’ lives better and communities stronger. Tayler also co-taught Cleveland-Marshall’s Jump Start program, alongside Assistant Dean Nick DeSantis, to assist first-year students with their adjustment to the law school experience. She also assisted Assistant Dean Barbara Andelman with recruiting and mentoring minority students.
In her spare time, Tayler loves to read, exercise, and spend time with friends and family, including her adorable fur niece, Hazel.
- Cleveland State University College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2022); Learn Law. Live Justice Award; Development Editor, Cleveland State Law Review; Dean's Leadership Fellow; Academic Excellence Program Fellow; Peer Tutor; Dean's JEDI (Justice, Equity, Diversity, Inclusion) Award; Co-Chair & Founder, Racial Justice Task Force School Climate Work Group
- The University of Akron (B.A., summa cum laude, 2019); University Honors Scholar
- State Admissions
- Ohio, 2022
- “Williams Honors College Leadership Summit Speech,” Keynote Speaker, The University of Akron, Akron, Ohio (June 2023)
- “Tips and Strategies for Networking and Finding Employment Post-Graduation,” Dean’s Leadership Fellows Program, CSU College of Law (February 2023)
- “The Intersections of Womanhood and Lawyerhood,” MyBarStory – 05 Podcast, Moderator, Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association (January 2023)
- “Balancing the Scales: Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (DEI) in the Legal Profession,” Association of Corporate Counsel CLE, Tucker Ellis LLP (January 2023)
- Campus Cultural Climate: A Minority Perspective, Williams Honors College, The University of Akron (Summer 2019)
- American Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Norman S. Minor Bar Association
- Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys (OACTA)
- College Now of Greater Cleveland, Mentor