Michael Hudzinski focuses his practice on all phases of intellectual property law, including patent, trademark, and copyright law, with an emphasis in electrical and mechanical arts.
Michael handles a variety of domestic and foreign origin filings in electrical, mechanical, and electro-mechanical arts.
Michael has experience as an electrical/software engineer in the machine tool business and spent two years as in-house patent counsel for a major industrial automation company. He has significant experience providing infringement analyses relative to remanufactured or compatible printer cartridges.
A native of the Cleveland area, Michael received his B.E.E. from Cleveland State University in 1983 and his J.D. from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law in 1989. He became a member of the Ohio Bar in 1989 and is registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office and the United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio. He is a member of the American Intellectual Property Law Association and the Cleveland Intellectual Property Law Association.
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law (J.D., 1989)
- Cleveland State University (B.E.E., 1983)
- State Admissions
- Ohio, 1989
- Federal Admissions
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Service Areas
- Intellectual Property
- Patent Procurement
- Post Grant Proceedings
- IP Business Strategy & Agreements
- Artificial Intelligence & Autonomous Vehicles
- Patent Litigation
- Copyright Law
- Health & Life Sciences
- Industries Represented
- Computer Systems Design
- Computers & Electronics
- Consumer Products
- Electrical Equipment
- Machinery Manufacturing
- Medical Devices
- Scientific Research & Development
- “New Prior Art Rules Under the AIA,” Hot Topics in Intellectual Property, Tucker Ellis LLP, Cleveland, Ohio (May 2015)
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Cleveland Intellectual Property Law Association