Max Huber focuses on civil litigation, including toxic tort, product liability, and medical malpractice defense.
In both Missouri and Illinois, Max represents members of the trucking and motor vehicle industries in cases relating to statutory compliance, insurance coverage, personal injury, and wrongful death.
Max is experienced in managing all aspects of trial preparation and discovery, including conducting depositions of plaintiffs, witnesses, and experts; defending clients for deposition; and coordinating the completion of written discovery and document production, as well as supervising document review and ESI search projects. He drafts dispositive motions, trial briefs, pleadings, and discovery motions and argues motions in both state and federal courts.
In his spare time, Max enjoys watching St. Louis Blues hockey and college football, playing sports, and spending time with friends, family, and his dog Flash.
- Saint Louis University School of Law (J.D., Top 25th Percentile, Dean Select Scholar, 2013); Saint Louis University School of Law Public Law Review, Staff Member (2011-2012)
- Saint Louis University (B.A. in Communications and English, cum laude, 2010); 2010 Academic Excellence Award for the College of Arts and Sciences
- State Admissions
- Missouri, 2013
- Illinois, 2014
- Federal Admissions
- United States District Court, Central District of Illinois
- United States District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- Best Lawyers®: Ones to Watch (2021–2024)
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis