Ashley Moya’s practice encompasses product liability, mass tort, insurance law, premises and retail liability, and transportation.
Ashley has a broad range of substantive litigation experience in state and federal courts in Missouri and Illinois. She regularly defends clients in cases involving transportation, premises and product liability, personal injury, wrongful death, property damage, consumer fraud, construction defects, and commercial disputes. She also has experience defending insurance companies in cases involving potential bad-faith claims.
Well versed in all phases of litigation, Ashley handles claims through pre-suit investigations, settlement negotiations, and trial, having served as second-chair trial counsel in Missouri state courts. She is known for developing effective pre-suit and in-suit litigation strategies that achieve client objectives. Ashley’s thoughtful and pragmatic approach to all aspects of her work – from conducting factual investigations, to researching potential claims and defenses, to advising clients on potential outcomes – helps position clients for success.
- Southern Illinois University School of Law (J.D., 2018); Women's Law Forum, President; Hispanic Law Student Association, President; College of Labor and Employment Lawyers' Program 7th Circuit, Student Committee Member; Judge Richard E. Richman Endowed Scholarship
- Stetson University (B.A., 2015)
- State Admissions
- Missouri, 2019
- Illinois, 2020
- Federal Admissions
- United States District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- Service Areas
- Mass Tort & Product Liability
- Industries Represented
- Obtained a complete defense verdict in a premises liability case as second-chair trial counsel for a furniture company in St. Louis County, Missouri
- Obtained a complete defense verdict in a personal injury case as second-chair trial counsel for a theme park in Taney County, Missouri
- “Early Evidence Workup for Plaintiff Impeachment: From Social Media to Surveillance,” ALFA International Transportation Practice Group Regional Seminar (October 2022)
- “True Grit: How to Achieve Ultimate Success in Your Career and Life,” ALFA International Women’s Initiative Practice Group Regional Seminar (March 2022)
- “Client Roundtable: Dynamic in the Road – Don’t Blow Up Verdicts,” ALFA International Transportation Regional Seminar (February 2020)
- Best Lawyers®: Ones to Watch – Insurance Law (2022–2024); Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants (2022–2024); and Transportation Law (2022–2024)