Anna Gecht is a litigator who represents businesses of all sizes and industries at the trial and appellate levels nationally.
Anna represents clients in state and federal courts and ADR forums. She has handled all aspects of legal disputes – from pre-litigation counseling to appellate advocacy – and has successfully resolved lawsuits involving business torts, shareholder disputes, breach of contract claims, breach of fiduciary duty claims, real estate transactions, and construction disputes.
Anna believes excellent advocacy requires preparation. With a keen attention to detail and a natural curiosity, Anna immerses herself in each case to identify and understand the legal issues, facts, and complexities. She enjoys synthesizing this information to develop a case strategy and to craft a compelling story that she champions at every opportunity.
Knowing that not every case should go to trial, Anna also remains focused on evaluating litigation risk and developing tailored resolution strategies to achieve each client’s objectives.
Anna enjoys spending time with her husband, daughter, and cavapoo. She is a proud Cleveland native, and once spring hits, you can find Anna rowing on the Cuyahoga River.
- Cleveland State University College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2016); Moot Court Team; Jewish Law Students Association, President
- The Ohio State University (B.S., cum laude, 2013)
- State Admissions
- Ohio, 2016
- Federal Admissions
- United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- Service Areas
- Business Litigation
- Appellate & Legal Issues
- The Best Lawyers in America® (2022, 2023)
- Local Lawyers Super Attorneys, Cleveland Jewish News (2018)
- 12 Under 36: Members of the Tribe, Cleveland Jewish News (2018)
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
- Moot Court Team, Coach
- Anti-Defamation League
- Glass Leadership Institute (2015)