Seema Kadaba represents clients in a variety of complex litigation matters, with an emphasis on product liability and mass tort.
Seema represents manufacturers, suppliers, and distributors, as well as insurance companies, primarily in the defense of product liability and repeat or mass tort litigation. Seema’s work includes pre-suit investigations, discovery, and all phases of motion practice. Seema appears in both state and federal courts and is known for her stand-up advocacy.
Seema is experienced in a wide range of civil litigation, including real estate, construction, personal injury, contractual and insurance disputes, and class action lawsuits throughout the state of California. She has litigated cases in several district courts and has argued intricate immigration matters before the Board of Appeals.
As a result of her varied legal experience, Seema brings a unique and valued perspective to our client teams. Seema has brought successful claims against the federal government under the Federal Tort Claims Act, Victims Protection Act, and Alien Tort Statute and founded a nonprofit focused on justice for victims of discrimination based on intellectual disabilities.
Seema lives in San Francisco’s East Bay with her husband, two boys, and two dogs, keeping her very busy. Aside from family, Seema enjoys traveling the world searching for the best cup of coffee.
- American University Washington College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2014)
- American University School of International Service (M.A., 2014)
- University of California, Santa Cruz (B.A. in Sociology and Politics, 2010)
- State Admissions
- California, 2015
- New York, 2015
- Hawaii, 2020
- Federal Admissions
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- United States District Court, Southern District of California
- Women’s Law Association
- South Asian Bar Association
- Executive Counsel of Homeowners (ECHO)
- Community Associations Institute (CAI)
- California Association of Community Managers (CACM)