Savannah Fox applies creative problem-solving skills in her diverse litigation practice counseling businesses of all sizes and types.
Savannah works on state and federal litigations across the country involving commercial matters, shareholder disputes, class actions, and insurance coverage. Complementing this work, Savannah also represents corporations and employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) trustees as trustee counsel. She has handled all aspects of litigation, from pleadings through trial.
As a result of her experiences with a wide range of legal issues, Savannah believes that client success depends on one constant: mastering the story. By immersing herself in the client’s history, Savannah derives tailored litigation and resolution strategies.
Savannah lives in Lakewood with her fiancé Nick and her rescue dog Archie. If not behind her laptop, you will likely find her on the golf course or at a home improvement store, depending on the weather.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2018); Order of Barristers; Ohio State Law Journal, Articles Editor; American College of Trial Lawyers Medal for Excellence in Advocacy, National Moot Court Competition; Moot Court Governing Board
- Wittenberg University (B.A., cum laude, 2015); Phi Beta Kappa; Women's Varsity Golf Team
- State Admissions
- Ohio, 2018
- Federal Admissions
- United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- “The Most Common Payroll Mistakes, and How Legal Guidance Can Fix Them,” American Payroll Association, Miami Valley Chapter (March 2021)
- “The Most Common Payroll Mistakes, and How Legal Guidance Can Fix Them,” American Payroll Association, Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky Chapter (February 2021)
- “From Shareholders to Stakeholders: Expanding the Purpose of a Corporation,” 2019 In-House Counsel Summit, Tucker Ellis LLP, Cleveland, Ohio (November 2019)
- “Frontiers in Employment Law,” Lake County Bar Association, Painesville, Ohio (April 2019)
- “The Role of Corporate Counsel Under the Business Roundtable’s New Purpose,” Law.com (October 2019)
- “INSIGHT: Shareholders to Stakeholders – The Business Roundtable Wants to Expand a Corporation’s Purpose,” Bloomberg Law (October 2019)
- “Considering Environmental, Social and Governance Factors in Business and Investing Analysis: How ESG Initiatives Can Create Long-Term Value and Generate Returns,” Corporate Compliance Insights (July 2019)
- “Proposed FAA Rules Would Facilitate Drone Use to Save Lives and Make Money,” Westlaw Journal Aviation (May 2019)
- Engage! Cleveland Leadership Council
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- 3Rs Program
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Payroll Association, Cincinnati Chapter, Government Liaison Officer