Michele Charbeneau uses her experience as a certified public accountant to support the Tucker Ellis Finance Practice.
Michele’s practice focuses on all aspects of commercial banking, including commercial loans, letters of credit, loan restructuring, agented and syndicated loans, and secured lending; corporate finance; and real estate financing. With a Master of Science in accounting and hands-on experience as a tax associate and a national tax office senior at two of the nation’s largest certified public accounting and business advisory firms, Michele is well equipped to meet clients’ needs in a variety of financial transactions. She is experienced in transaction structuring, performing tax due diligence, transaction reporting, compliance services, and tax consulting and research. Michele has experience working with domestic and multi-national private equity funds and portfolio companies as well as closely held owner-operated corporations, consolidated corporations, and single and multi-tiered partnerships working in various industries, including manufacturing, construction, distribution, health care, and other service-related industries.
Michele moved from Oklahoma to Cleveland in 2015. She lives in the historic Gordon Square Arts District where she is active in the EcoVillage community serving as her neighborhood’s HOA president. Michele enjoys spending time with her friends, kayaking on Lake Erie, and cheering on the Browns.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law (J.D., 2018); Wurzburger Health Law Scholar; Student Bar Association, Senator; Dean Dunmore Moot Court Board Competition Coordinator; American Bar Association Moot Court Competition; Lambda Law Students Association Officer
- Oklahoma State University (M.S. in Taxation and Accounting, 2013); Beta Alpha Psi, Membership Chair; Phi Alpha Delta
- Oklahoma State University (B.B.A. in Accounting, 2012); Beta Alpha Psi; Phi Alpha Delta; Delta Delta Delta, Phi Upsilon Vice President of Finance
- State Admissions
- Ohio, 2019
- Michigan, 2019
- Certified Public Accountant (Oklahoma, 2014)
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan
- American Bar Association
- Oklahoma Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants