Lucy Richman works across a variety of service areas to deliver attentive client support in litigation matters.
Lucy assists Tucker Ellis teams throughout the litigation process to support client goals and obtain favorable results. Her experience includes reviewing discovery, interviewing clients, preparing affidavits, and drafting motions. Bringing a meticulous attention to detail to each matter, she adeptly finds idiosyncrasies between the parties’ narratives and the evidence to preemptively address critical questions about a case.
During law school, Lucy worked as a Tucker Ellis summer associate where she gained experience in trial preparation, including analyzing discovery, researching relevant precedent, and preparing trial briefs and witness and exhibit lists. She also gained critical insight through her experiences serving as a legal extern for Medical Mutual of Ohio and in the Cuyahoga County Probate Court. Valedictorian of her graduating class, an Academic Excellence Program Fellow, and a Dean’s Leadership Fellow, Lucy’s commitment to excellence in her academics equally applies to her practice.
A northeast Ohio native, Lucy lives in Cleveland Heights with her fiancé. She enjoys sailing on Lake Erie, trying new restaurants around the city, and spending time with her family when not at work.
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law (J.D., 2022); Valedictorian; Academic Excellence Program Fellow; Dean's Leadership Fellow; Cleveland State Law Review, Chief Publications Editor; CALI Excellence for the Future Award in nine areas of law, including Legislation and the Regulatory State, Property, Constitutional Law, and Employment Law
- Dickinson College (B.A. in American Studies, magna cum laude, 2017)
- State Admissions
- Ohio, 2022
- Federal Admissions
- United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- “Equal Access to Donate: Plasma Donation Centers and the ADA,” 70 Clev. St. L Rev. 631 (2022)
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Case Western Reserve University, Kappa Alpha Theta, Eta Pi Chapter, Operations & Risk Management Advisor
- Anti-Defamation League, Glass Leadership Institute (2018)