Christina Marino practices in the areas of general civil, medical malpractice, and products liability litigation.
Christina counsels companies in disputes pending in state and federal courts across the country. She is experienced in fact investigations, coordinating discovery, depositions, handling expert witnesses, dispositive and evidentiary motions, mediations, and preparing for arbitration and trial.
With her service as a former law clerk in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio, Christina offers clients a unique perspective. Her understanding of judicial decision-making and familiarity with the workings of chambers allow her to critically analyze legal arguments and strategically guide clients.
Since joining Tucker Ellis, Christina has worked on product liability litigations with national scope that focused on medical devices for surgical procedures, prescription drugs, and consumer products. As a member of the firm’s medical malpractice group, she has defended healthcare providers in cases involving complex medical and legal issues.
In her free time, Christina enjoys traveling, trying Cleveland’s new restaurants, and spending time with family.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2013); Order of the Coif; The Ohio State Law Journal, Articles Editor
- Denison University (B.A., summa cum laude, 2010); Phi Beta Kappa
- State Admissions
- Ohio, 2013
- Texas, 2022
- Federal Admissions
- United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- “In-House Counsel Roundtable,” materials co-authored for DRI 2021 Drug and Medical Device Virtual Seminar (April 2021)
- “The Ohio Supreme Court Resolves Split Between Ohio Appellate Courts Interpreting the Ohio Apology Statute,” Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Journal (March 2018)
- “Ohio Supreme Court Resolves Appellate Court Split: Statements of Fault Are Inadmissible Under the Ohio Apology Statute,” DRI’s Raising the Bar (December 2017)
- Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Stars® (2022, 2023)
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Section, Executive Council
- 3Rs Program (2015)
- College Now, Mentor
- Shoes and Clothes for Kids, Associate Board