Carrie Sheridan focuses on complex commercial litigation – including prosecuting and defending breach of contract actions and business-related tort claims – as well as high-exposure wrongful death and premises liability actions.
Carrie litigates in both state and federal court and has substantive experience in all phases of litigation, including case evaluation, pleadings, fact and expert discovery, and dispositive motions.
Before joining Tucker Ellis, Carrie worked as an associate at an AmLaw 100 firm. She also served as a judicial law clerk immediately following law school.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2015)
- University of Cincinnati (B.S., 2012)
- State Admissions
- Ohio, 2015
- Federal Admissions
- United States Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- Service Areas
- Business Litigation
- Best Lawyers®: Ones to Watch (2022, 2023)
- American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute