Andrea Lowe focuses her practice on complex civil litigation matters in the areas of mass tort and product liability, commercial business disputes, employment, and insurance.
Andrea is experienced in all aspects of the litigation process, ranging from pre-suit, initial pleadings, discovery, motion practice, and trial. Her resourcefulness and ability to identify key issues and brainstorm solutions assist clients in achieving optimal results.
The dedication and passion that Andrea applies to her work extends to her community and pro bono involvement. Among other commitments, she volunteers her time working on felony cases with the Missouri Coalition for the Right to Counsel.
In her free time, Andrea enjoys hot yoga and watching Laker games with her two brothers.
- Southern University Law Center (J.D., 2010); President, Class of 2010
- Webster University (Graduate Legal Study Abroad Program, Netherlands, 2007)
- Southern Illinois University (B.A. in Criminal Justice, cum laude, 2005)
- State Admissions
- Missouri, 2015
- Illinois, 2016
- Federal Admissions
- United States District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- French (proficient)
- Second-chaired a two-week wrongful death jury trial that resulted in a $6.7-million win for the client
- Missouri Lawyers Media, Women’s Justice Award, Litigation (2019)
- Missouri Bar
- Young Lawyer Section Pro Bono Publico Award (2018)
- Pro Bono Wall of Fame (2017)
- American Bar Association
- National Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Young Lawyers Division, Chair (2018-2019)
- Mound City Bar Foundation, Board Member (2018-2022)
- Legal Services of Eastern Missouri
- Women Lawyers Association
- Supreme Court of Missouri Civic Education Committee (2018-2021)
- Theodore McMillian Inns of Court (2018-2020)